1. Login to your Google Analytics account and go to Admin area.
2. Select Filter option in View Column.
3. Add a new filter by Clicking on +New Filter
4. Fill up the filter info like Filter Name example: Invalid traffic
5. Select Filter type like in above case you need to select Custom Filter
6. Select exclude traffic and click on Filter field. And choose your option. Here we choose Referral from Content and traffic as we want to avoid traffic from a specific website.
7. In Filter Pattern define the website, what you wanna exclude like abcdomain.com . Keep case sensitive option on NO. And Save it.
You done it.